Brief Intro about the Bermuda Casino Gaming Commission
- The Bermuda Casino Gaming Commission commenced operations in 2015 based on the enactment of the Casino Gaming Act 2014. The organization is responsible for regulating the casino gaming industry in Bermuda based on five key principles.
- Owners, vendors, managers, employees, and sources of finance should be free from any inappropriate past or present associations and behaviours, and uphold high ethical standards;
- Operators should possess sound operational and financial controls;
- The games offered should be fair, honest, and operate with a high level of security and integrity;
- All fees, taxes, and related payments, should be appropriately accounted for and paid; and
- Controls should be in place to protect the vulnerable.